If you’ve followed me for a while, you know I love Chalene Johnson’s 30-Day Push.
I’m still working hard to become more organized and feel less stressed, but I can tell you without this program I would still be lost on how to follow through with goal setting and getting my daily task list accomplished.
I love having a list of goals for the year, all based upon a “Push Goal.” A Push Goal is the goal that is most important to you and one that your other goals should center around to help you achieve.
So, yes, the 30-Day Push has taught me to dream big and develop a plan on how to get there.
But, it’s also taught me how to plan my every day life. After all, success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
Every morning I make a to-do list of 10 things. I do this at the same time every day on weekdays…and in all honesty the time varies on the weekends. These 10 things are things I need to get done and not more than I can do in a day. I don’t want to set myself up for failure. And, checking them off my list as I go is very satisfying. I don’t go in order ~ I just jot them down as I think of them and check them off as I’m able to complete them.
Here’s my to-do list for today!
1. Personal development ~ The Best Yes & 30-Day Push.
2. Get posts up in my challenge group, clean eating group, team page, graduate group and Biggest Loser results.
3. Get chicken and sweet potatoes in the crockpot for supper.
4. Email and messages followup.
5. Insanity Max:30 Pulse workout.
6. Half hour play time with Brooklyn.
7. Unload dishwasher and clean out at least one cupboard.
8. Laundry put away.
9. Get downstairs Christmas decorations put away. (Yes, they’re still up….don’t laugh!)
10. Rank in the Bank activity.
I’m going to be starting a 30-Day Push group again! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
In the meantime, I challenge you to try making a 10-item to-do list every day this week. Try it, see if you feel more organized and accomplished AND even better come back and share it here! I would love to hear if it helps you!